Revolutionary Water Management Technology
HydroBlox is an advanced material manufactured from 100% recycled thermoplastics. An exceptionally porous, high strength plastic that can filter and direct the flow of water, using surface tension unique to the product. HydroBlox planks maintain permeability, require little to zero post installation maintenance and can easily be added to or reused as part of any future site developments.
Our versatile, full circle technology offers a complete network of water management solutions that deliver a superior drainage system, significant cost savings and long lasting benefits to solar park developers, your investment and the environment.
Unbeatable Installation Time
The lightweight and high-strength structure of our HydroPlanks make them the ideal choice for any size of solar park development. Each landscape presents its own unique set of drainage challenges, both in and around your installation. It is necessary to overcome these challenges for the certification, efficient operation and longevity of your solar park.
We understand that time is critical and overrun on a 10 MW project, in terms of loss of generation and interest during construction, in addition to penalties for exceeding timelines can cost over $100,000 per day.
HydroBlox is a proven solution, that has been adopted by major developers in the United States. It will combat the risk of delays and save you days, if not weeks in construction time:
- Lightweight, compact, easy to store and transport.
- No requirement for large trenches, gravel, sand, aggregate, fittings or fabric barriers.
- Instead narrow slots are cut into the land minimising ground disturbance, and removing the need for large scale excavation / earth removal in and around your installation.
- A compact labour force with lighter equipment are able to, rapidly complete this phase of your construction with greater efficiency.
Traditional Installation Method
Energy dissipation installations are very expensive as well as labour intensive to implement.
HydroBlox Installation Method
The installation of HydroBlox is much simpler, causes less disturbance and is much more effective at handling the drip line water flow.
360° Water Reprocessing
HydroBlox and our unique water management solution can be easily connected into any existing drainage infrastructure or it can be used to redistribute clean water (filtered from silts) into the natural environment.
However, with the unique filtration qualities of HydroBlox, you now also have the ability to passively channel storm water and water used to clean your solar panels into to collection points, so that this precious resource can be reused directly onsite. Provided to you is a self-contained, environmentally friendly, cost effective, water management and panel cleaning solution for your installation.
HydroBlox is manufactured from 100% recycled thermoplastics.
- It is estimated for every 1 GW generated by solar parks our unique drainage solution and manufacturing technology is able to reprocess 12,500 tonnes of recycled plastic.
- Research has shown that for every tonne of HydroBlox produced, the equivalent of 2 tonnes of CO2 emissions are saved.
Protect Your Investment
- A permanent solution with minimal maintenance requirements for your installation.
- Mitigate against the harmful risks of storm water, erosion and subsidence on your land and installation investments.
- No more blocked drainage channels and a significantly reduced risk of flood damage.
Contact us without delay to discuss your requirements and provide a tailored quote for your solar park development project.