An Unparalleled Bank Stabilisation Solution
HydroBlox is an advanced material manufactured from 100% recycled thermoplastics. An exceptionally porous, high strength plastic that can filter and direct the flow of water, using surface tension unique to the product. HydroBlox planks maintain permeability, require little to zero post installation maintenance and can easily be added to or reused as part of any future site developments.
Our versatile technology provides you with an unparalleled system of water management solutions that solve your bank stabilisation challenges with ease. Mitigate against the harmful risks of erosion and landslides, save costs and secure long lasting benefits for your investment and the environment.
Protect Your Investment
The lightweight and high-strength structure of our HydroPlanks make them the ideal solution to solve your bank stabilisation challenges.
We understand that the cost of addressing bank stabilisation using traditional methods can run into tens of thousands. It is a labour intensive process and may need to be revisited several times during the lifetime of an installation. In the oil and gas industry alone, the clean-up cost of pipelines failures can reach millions, and at best average $85,000 for any given incident.
HydroBlox has an unparalleled and proven solution to mitigate against the ever present danger presented by the land surrounding your site. Already adopted by major oil and gas line engineers in the United States. It will minimise the risk of soil erosion and landslides, rejuvenate damaged land and save you weeks of construction time:
- Lightweight, compact, easy to store and transport
- No requirement for large trenches, gravel, sand, aggregate, fittings or fabric barriers
- Instead pre-fabricated walls of Hydroblox are simply dropped into drainage trenches. Significantly reducing ground disturbance, and removing the need for large scale excavation/ earth removal in and around your site
- A compact labour force without bulldozers and backhoes are able to rapidly complete this activity more safely, at an unmatched level of efficiency
HydroBlox Installation Method
HydroPlanks up to ten foot long are delivered to the site and fabricated with nothing more than simple hand tools, before being slid into the awaiting drainage ditch and covered in a fraction of the time it would using bulldozers, backhoes, pipes and aggregate.
Not only is HydroBlox 75% lighter than aggregate. You can install it in less time than it would take to deliver aggregate to your site.
Passive Stormwater Control
HydroBlox and our unique water management solution can be easily connected into any existing drainage infrastructure or it can be used to redistribute clean water (filtered from silts) into the natural environment.
With the unique water conveyance and filtration qualities of HydroBlox, you have an unparalleled ability to passively control and channel stormwater back into natural aquifers.
HydroBlox is manufactured from 100% recycled thermoplastics.
- It is estimated for every 500 meters of HydroBlox our water management solutions and manufacturing technologies are able to reprocess 2.5 tonnes of recycled plastic
- Research has shown that for every tonne of HydroBlox produced, the equivalent of 2 tonnes of CO2 emissions are saved.
We can be contacted immediately to discuss your requirements and provide a tailored quote to solve your bank stabilisation challenges.