How It Works
A Ground-Breaking New Material
HydroBlox is an advanced material manufactured from 100% recycled thermoplastics. An exceptionally porous, high strength plastic that can filter and direct the flow of water, using surface tension unique to the product. HydroBlox maintains permeability, requires little to zero post installation maintenance and can easily be added to or reused as part of any future site developments.
Supported by UKAS accredited performance data and independent specialist laboratories, our technology is able to deliver superior surface and sub-surface water management solutions, significant cost savings and long lasting benefits to our customers, their investments and the environment.
Read on to discover more about HydroBlox, or click through to our Resources section to download more detailed technical information.
HydroBlox and our unique water management solution can be easily connected into any existing drainage infrastructure. Alternatively it can be used to bring filtered water back into your site for reuse and or onward distribution into the natural environment.
HydroBlox is manufactured from 100% recycled thermoplastics.
- It is estimated for every 50 acres of drainage our unique solution and manufacturing technology is able to reprocess 125 tonnes of recycled plastic.
- Research has shown that for every tonne of HydroBlox produced, the equivalent of 2 tonnes of CO2 emissions are saved.
Superior alternative to silt or filter socks, boxes, and fences that provide erosion control
Efficient low-maintenance alternative to dewatering pumps
Protect Your Investments
- A permanent solution with minimal maintenance requirements.
- No more blocked drainage channels.
- Mitigate against the harmful risks of damage from stormwater, floods and erosion.
We are immediately available via our contact page to discuss your requirements and provide a tailored quote for your next project.